Did you miss tryouts for Wando Girls XC? Join us on Monday, August 31 for our makeup day. You will have an opportunity to run the mile and 5K.
In order to participate, you must be fully approved on PlanetHS. Bring a paper copy of the Player Waiver signed. If the Pre-Existing Condition form applies to you, bring this form as well signed by a physician.
Monday, August 31: Mile and 5K Makeup Day
- ((Not sure if Chromebook distribution will still be taking place.)) Parent Drop-Off and Pick-Up: Take the first right into Wando High School after turning on Carolina Park Blvd from Hwy 17 N. Follow the road to the rear of the school. Passing the school buses and heading toward the trailers, drop off your runner behind the weight room.
- Student Parking: Front of the school in the faculty parking lot.
- Meeting Place for Medical Check-in: Meet under the tree by the outdoor side entrance of the Athletic Trainers room by the double swing gate. (Same as Monday-Wednesday.)
- Arrive wearing face covering (neck gaitors are acceptable) and practice social distancing while awaiting medical check-in.
- Bring your own water (1 gallon MINIMUM). If you fail to bring water, you will NOT be permitted to participate.
- When exiting the track, we will leave through the gate closest to the auxiliary/JV field.
Don’t hesitate to email with any questions or concerns.