As a reminder, we will begin XC tryouts tomorrow. Yay!!! 🙂
Monday, August 24: Timed Mile
- Parent Drop-Off and Pick-Up: Take the first right into Wando High School after turning on Carolina Park Blvd from Hwy 17 N. Follow the road to the rear of the school. Passing the school buses and heading toward the trailers, drop off your runner behind the weight room.
- Student Parking: Front of the school in the faculty parking lot.
- Meeting Place for Medical Check-in: Meet under the tree by the outdoor side entrance of the Athletic Trainers room by the double swing gate.
- Arrive wearing face covering (neck gaitors are acceptable) and practice social distancing while awaiting medical check-in.
- In order to participate, you must be fully approved on PlanetHS. Bring a paper copy of the Player Waiver signed. If the Pre-Existing Condition form applies to you, bring this form as well signed by a physician.
- Bring your own water (1 gallon MINIMUM). If you fail to bring water, you will NOT be permitted to participate.
- When exiting the track, we will leave through the gate closest to the auxiliary/JV field.
Monday’s check-in procedure will be substantially longer due to form collection, PlanetHS, and medical screening so please be patient. I am so excited to see you tomorrow. 🙂